The ICTEAM Scientific Highlights event is an initiative dedicated to stimulating collaborations between our research institute and industry.
This is the opportunity for managers and policy makers to learn more about the expertise of ICTEAM researchers and some of their recent, most remarkable research results.
The first edition took place on June 8, 2016 at Louvain-la-Neuve
- 17:00 Welcome and presentation of ICTEAM by prof. Jean-Didier Legat, Head of Institute
- 17:10 Internet innovation with Multipath TCP by prof. Olivier Bonaventure
- 17:25 Emergence of cyber-physical systems: challenge or opportunities? by prof. Raphaël Jungers
- 17:40 Computer vision and image processing by prof. Christophe De Vleeschouwer
- 17:55 Ultra-low-power electronic components for the IoT by prof. Denis Flandre
- 18:10 Cocktail and Walking Dinner
ICTEAM Scientific Highlights 2016 brochure
You are welcome to download our ICTEAM Scientific Highlights 2016 brochure.
Throughout this document, we highlight some of our recent, most remarkable scientific achievements and we illustrate successful technology transfer results via patents issued and several spin-offs initiated by ICTEAM members. An overview of our activities is provided by the list of the public PhD defenses that took place in 2015 and 2016 and the prizes and awards granted to our members over the last years.