In order to favour communication and knowledge spreading among the members of the Bio and Soft Matter research division, seminars will be organised regularly.
The objectives of these seminars are:
- to allow all the members of the research division to be aware of the running projects in the different groups of BSMA
- to share information concerning the various techniques (synthesis, processing, characterisation, modelling) developed and used in BSMA
- to stimulate discussion and seeding of new ideas and collaborations
- to train Ph.D. students and post-doc to give clear presentations in English
Here are the dates of the seminars for the academic year 2020-2021.
They will take place from 1:00 till 2:00 pm (on-line or in an auditoire Sud).
- Tuesday 26th January: Imane Nekkaa - Laurence Hawke
- Thursday 25th February: Clément Coutouly - Cedrik Ngnintedem
- Tuesday 30th March: Vincent Delmez - Lu Bai
- Thursday 29th April: Qian Qin - Simone Sbrescia