In order to favour communication and knowledge spreading among the members of the Bio and Soft Matter research division, seminars will be organised regularly.
The objectives of these seminars are:
- to allow all the members of the research division to be aware of the running projects in the different groups of BSMA
- to share information concerning the various techniques (synthesis, processing, characterisation, modelling) developed and used in BSMA
- to stimulate discussion and seeding of new ideas and collaborations
- to train Ph.D. students and post-doc to give clear presentations in English
Here are the dates of the seminars for the academic year 2021-2022.
They will take place from 1:00 till 2:00 pm (in an auditoire Sud or on Teams, following the sanitory situation).
- Tuesday 25th January : Benoît Notredame - Nicolas Marchal
- Thursday 24th February : Rowanne Lyons - Céline Hannecart
- Tuesday 29th March : Alexis André - Ashish Raj
- Thursday 28th April : Cristina Belda Marin - Quentin Papeloer