The Innovative Training Network ExSIDE combines an interdisciplinary research agenda with an interdisciplinary doctoral training program. ExSIDE develops a structured doctoral training program jointly offered by a large number of European universites. It contributes to building unified strcutures for high level training of early stage researchers in Europe.
ExSIDE is looking for...
- highly motivated doctoral fellows with genuine interest in a structured, international and interdisciplinary training program as well as in challenging research work.
- Applicants who are expected to have finished or being close to finishing a master degree in Economics or related subjects with high marks.
- According to the eligibility criteria of Marie Skłodowska-Curie ITNs, only candidates in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers, who have not been awarded a doctoral degree, will be considered.
- Gender equality is an important goal in ExSIDE and the consortium aims for a balanced participation of women and men among the doctoral fellows.
- Candidates are only eligible for a project, if they have not resided or carried out their main activity in the country of the recruiting university of the project for more than 12 months between September 2014 and August 2017.