During this Advanced Masters, you will develop the necessary skills required to grasp the complexity of the EU economic policies, European business strategies and the varied challenges companies and NGOs face in the moving environment of the EU.
This one-year programme starts in mid-September and is divided in two semesters. The first semester starts in September and ends with the January examinations. The second semester starts in February and ends with the June examinations.
The Advanced Masters 60 will be composed of:
- professional focus courses
- a special training week to address a major current European issue
- a master's thesis with a seminar to provide methodological inputs and feedback as well as presentation skills
All courses are taught in English at the Louvain School of Management, UCLouvain in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
Please note that, depending on your academic background, teaching units (= prerequisite courses) could be added to your masters programme.
Please visit the official programme description pages for detailed information.
On these pages, you will find all the information you need regarding:
- Objectives of the programme
- Learning outcomes
- Courses included in the programme
- Admission requirements