This Advanced Masters is only open to students already holding a Master's degree. Candidates wishing to apply will need to provide any the following proof of academic preparation:
- A Belgian Master's degree (120) in Economics or Business Engineering or Management
- ICHEC Master's degree in Business Management - International Track
- Another Master's issued by the Flemish community, if the student has acquired a total of 300 ECTS:
- Master of Science in Applied Economic Sciences: Economic Policy
- Master of Science in Applied Economics: Business Economics
- Master of Science in Business Economics
- Master of Science in Complementary Studies in Economics
- Master of Science in Complementary Studies in Business Economics
- Master of Science in International Business
- Master of Science in Social and Economic Sciences
- Master of Science in Economics, Law and Business Administration
- A Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree issued by a recognised institution* and have acquired 300 ECTS of which:
- 50 ECTS in Economics and/or Business and/or Management
- 10 ECTS in Law
- Students who haven't acquired the required credits in Law, Economics/Business/Management will also have to successfully take the specific entry examination** for this Masters organised in August before the start of the first term.
*The degree must be awarded by an academic institution recognized by UNESCO or recognized by AUF (see members here and here). The Bachelor degree must be already eligible for access to a Master degree in the field of management awarded by an internationally recognized academic institution. Membership of international networks such as CEMS and/or international accreditation such as EQUIS can serve as reference.
Candidates wishing to follow the program will have to provide evidence of a B2 level in English of the Common European Framework of Reference by any of the following:
- TOEFL iBT with minimum level of 89
- Or IELTS with minimum level of 6.5
- An entire curriculum (Bachelor's and Master's) taught in English in a native English-Speaking country
To apply to this Masters, students can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including their diplomas and proof of English proficiency.
- Non-EU students have until 30 April to apply
- EU students have until 31 August to apply
Some students may need to take an entrance examination test. The test is organised the last week of August at LSM in Louvain-la-Neuve. It consists of a written test in English that lasts 3 hours. A downloadable version of these requirements is available here.
!!! FIRST INFORMATION, SUBJECT TO CHANGE. EXACT INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE LATER !!!
Requirements to take the test
- Hold a Bachelor's degree and a Master's degree issued by a recognised institution*
- Have a B2 English level (certified by an official test such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.)
- Registration for the test has to be made by sending an email to email@example.com
The minimum passing grade is 10/20. The exam will be a written test in the form of MCQs with graph analyses and questions based on the preliminary reading of the 4 following works:
BLANCHARD Olivier, Macroeconomics,
Global Edition, 7th edition, Pearson, 2017
DAFT Richard, BENSON Alan, HENRY, Brian, Management,
International Ed, 2nd edition, 2020. Cengage Learning
KRUGMAN, Paul & OBSTFELD Maurice & MELITZ Marc, International Economics: Theory and Policy,
Global Edition, 11th edition, Pearson, 2018
SCHÜTZE, Robert, An Introduction to EU Law,
Second edition, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015.