Horaire adapté - En anglais
Stage : NON
Activités en d'autres langues : NON
The progression of the pandemics is particularly uncertain, even for next May.
According to a consultation of our academic partners (ULB and ULiège) as well as our NGO partner MSF, we decided :
The precise planning of this 9-14 May 2022 HSAE session is available on demand.
Key program benefits
- New and unique offer in Belgium
- Instruction given in English
- Supplementary program to those already in existence in Europe
- Instruction combining theory and practice
- Multi-skill training which deals with various aspects of emergency humanitarian surgery
- Teaching staff combining the expertise of field specialists with that of leading experts in trauma and obstetrical surgery
- A certificate which will enable you to possibly take part in surgical missions within the leading humanitarian NGOs
- A timetable suited to professionally active individuals
This training is intended for surgeons, as well as assistants undergoing training in this area of specialisation (with a minimum of three years of clinical experience), who would like to acquire the surgical background required to take part in emergency humanitarian surgery missions in austere conditions.
En partenariat avec :