The learning curriculum includes :
- Theoretical education with video sessions (40 hours)
- hands-on teaching (32 hours)
In addition the candidate should attend congresses organized by the board members of the Belgian Group for Digestive Endosonography, the Club Francophone d’Echo-endoscopie (CFE) or the European Group for Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EGEUS) - (At least 13 hours of attendance).
The teaching staff includes academic, non-academic and international experts.
The organizing team is represented by :
- Pierre Henri Deprez (UCLouvain), Academic manager
- Abdenor Badaoui (UCLouvain), Scientific and educational manager
- Wim Laleman (KULeuven)
- Pierre Eisendrath (ULB)
- Pierrette Gast (ULiège)
- Pieter Hindryckx (UZ Gent)
- Board members of the Belgian Group for Digestive Endosonography (BGDE)
- French and Belgian experts from Club Francophone d’Echo-endoscopie (CFE)