- Courses begin in 30 January 2023.
- The year is divided into two semesters (January-May and September-December)
- Coursework is provided on a week-by-week basis.
- •On average, 6 hours of weekly work are required per course.
- 100% of the distance learning program is available 24 hours a day, delivered on the UCLine online course platform
- 4 or 5 courses (15 or 20 ECTS)
- Independent learning
- Individualized and tutored supervision
- Various media and supports: videos, PowerPoint with audio commentary, books, podcasts, etc. (these are NOT courses to be followed remotely).