- Master's degree in history, didactics
- Master's degree in history, history and archives
- Master's degree in history, communication of history/public history
- Agrégation de l'enseignement supérieur (history)
The seminar aims to integrate the digital dimension of the historical professions targeted by the three objectives (archives, communication and didactics).
- 1 At the end of this course, students will have developed transversal skills (digital project management, dialogue with other historical professions) and specific to their finalité:
- Archives: digital management and enhancement of archival holdings and collections
- History communication: development of web-based devices for the communication of historical knowledge
- Didactics: development of online educational tools
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.