The project "Theory of Democracy, Theory of Justice and Public Policy" aims at fostering collaboration
between teams of researchers at Louvain and Aarhus. This project is funded for 2012-2015 by the FAI.
23/09/16 Utopian Universities (Louvain-la-Neuve)
7-8/01/16 Workshop on Political Philosophy (Aarhus). Travelling to Aarhus are Yannick Vanderborght, Antoine Hamelin, Katarina Pitase Fragoso, Siba Harb and Tim Meijers.
26-27/05/15 Workshop on Luck-Egalitarianism (Louvain-la-Neuve)
26-27/02/15 Workshop on The Limits of Justice (Aarhus)
22-23/05/14 Workshop on Political Philosophy (Aarhus)
18/10/13 Louvain-Aarhus Political Philosophy High-speed Video Workshop 2
13-14/6/13 Workshop on Discrimination (Louvain-la-Neuve)
14/12/12 Louvain-Aarhus Political Philosophy High-speed Video Workshop 1
Exchange of PhD students and post-docs
- PhD student visiting Louvain-la-Neuve: Jens Damgaard-Thaysen, May-June 2014.
- PhD student visiting Aarhus: Tim Meijers, May-June 2014.
- PhD student visiting Aarhus: Chloé Castagnet, April-May 2014.
- PhD paper presentation in Aarhus: François Côté-Vaillencourt, April 28, 2014.
- Post-doc paper presentation in Aarhus: Danielle Zwarthoed, March 17, 2014.
- PhD paper presentation in Aarhus: Thierry Ngosso, October 21, 2013.
- Post-doc paper presentation in Aarhus: John Pitseys, September 24, 2013.