Save the dates:
Louvain Aarhus Northern Lights Workshop
The project "Theory of Democracy, Theory of Justice and Public Policy" aims at fostering collaboration
between teams of researchers at Louvain and Aarhus. This project is funded for 2012-2015 by the FAI.
25/09/2020 Louvain-Arhus Northern Lights (Teams)
24/06/19 Louvain-Aarhus video workshop
23/09/16 Utopian Universities (Louvain-la-Neuve)
7-8/01/16 Workshop on Political Philosophy (Aarhus). Travelling to Aarhus are Yannick Vanderborght, Antoine Hamelin, Katarina Pitase Fragoso, Siba Harb and Tim Meijers.
26-27/05/15 Workshop on Luck-Egalitarianism (Louvain-la-Neuve)
26-27/02/15 Workshop on The Limits of Justice (Aarhus)
22-23/05/14 Workshop on Political Philosophy (Aarhus)
18/10/13 Louvain-Aarhus Political Philosophy High-speed Video Workshop 2
13-14/6/13 Workshop on Discrimination (Louvain-la-Neuve)
14/12/12 Louvain-Aarhus Political Philosophy High-speed Video Workshop 1
Exchange of PhD students and post-docs
- PhD student visiting Louvain-la-Neuve: Jens Damgaard-Thaysen, May-June 2014.
- PhD student visiting Aarhus: Tim Meijers, May-June 2014.
- PhD student visiting Aarhus: Chloé Castagnet, April-May 2014.
- PhD paper presentation in Aarhus: François Côté-Vaillencourt, April 28, 2014.
- Post-doc paper presentation in Aarhus: Danielle Zwarthoed, March 17, 2014.
- PhD paper presentation in Aarhus: Thierry Ngosso, October 21, 2013.
- Post-doc paper presentation in Aarhus: John Pitseys, September 24, 2013.