The research program called BParent has been conducted since 2015 at the Psychological Sciences Research Institute of the Catholic University of Louvain in Belgium. BParent studies the nature, antecedents, consequences and treatment of parental burnout. Several qualitative and quantitative studies were conducted or are currently in progress to answer these questions.
- Does the parent burnout exist?
- Does parental burnout exist in any kind of culture?
- What is parental burnout?
- What are the consequences of parental burnout?
- How to diagnose it?
- Is it different from professional burnout, depression (postpartum)?
- How does one fall into parental burnout?
- How to take care of parental burnout?