180 credits - 3 years
Day schedule - In French
Francophone Certification Framework : 6
Internship : YES
Activities in other languages : NO
The Bachelor in Management programme enables students to acquire a broad knowledge base in the different areas of management and also in economics, quantitative management methods, human science, law and two foreign languages.
This Bachelor’s degree aims to facilitate the acquisition of transferable skills specific to the university, such as rigorous, methodical and critical analysis, the ability to work independently and as part of a team, and communication and creativity skills.
This Bachelor’s programme fully embraces a long-term vision of our society, in terms of both sustainable development and digital transformation.
By the end of the first cycle, you will have acquired:
- a multidisciplinary background, with a cross-disciplinary approach to management functions;
- the skills and fundamental knowledge required to manage companies and organisations;
- a scientific approach and a socially responsible mindset.
When you embark on a management course, it is most important that you have had a good general education. An interest in marketing, accountancy, finance, entrepreneurship or sustainable development are excellent reasons to take up the challenge.
Your future job
Management graduates make a career for themselves in many sectors, including industry, banking and insurance, auditing and large-scale retail, in private companies, public organisations, SMEs, multinationals and consultancy firms.
They hold positions of responsibility, such as management controller, company auditor, financial analyst, HR development manager, sales manager or purchasing manager.
The Bachelor’s programme offers you:
- gradual acquisition of the knowledge you need to take up a “decision-maker” role in a company;
- an understanding of the rules governing how a company operates in its legal, fiscal and social environment;
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- communication and creativity skills;
- language training (English and Dutch/Spanish) throughout the degree course as well as support (in English or Dutch) linked to the internship.
This Bachelor’s degree gives access to various Master’s programmes, including the Master in Management.