- March 08-09, 2017: PhD course on Monte Carlo Methods with Application to Finance (3 ECTS) by Gilles Pages
- May 29 - June 1, 2017: CESM course on Bayesian Dynamic Modelling for Multivariate Time Series Analysis Monte (3 ECTS) by Mike West
- June 21-23, 2017: CEMS PhD Course on Behavioral Finance by Werner De Bondt
- June 26, 2017 – June 30th: So.Fi.E. course on Term structure modelling by Kenneth Singleton and Anh Le
- CESM courses on Big data by Frank Diebold and on Identification Issues in Finance by Murillo Campello
- PhD course on Credit Risk by David Lando.