120 credits - 2 years
Day schedule - In French
Francophone Certification Framework : 7
Internship : YES
Activities in other languages : YES
This Master's degree is geared towards acquiring communication skills (both written and oral) and professional tools relating to the business world. The classes are delivered in the target language and include specialized exercises and case studies.
Organized in collaboration with the Faculty of Economic, Social and Political Sciences and Communication, the Master's prepares students for a career in business. The programme includes an internship in a company where one of the two languages studied is spoken. You will spend three months working full-time in a company in Belgium or abroad.
- have a Bachelor's in Human Sciences and are looking for a business-orientated course;
- have a good command of two modern languages and wish to put your language skills into practice in a business context;
- are looking to gain significant initial work experience;
- are working towards a management or communications role in international business.
The Master's programme offers you
- intensive study of two modern languages (French, English, Dutch or German) and business language communication skills;
- workplace immersion;
- a versatile professional profile;
- the possibility of carrying out part of your programme at KU Leuven or abroad as part of an international exchange programme;
- the possibility of participating in a double degree programme organised in collaboration with the University of Ottawa;
- a wide range of courses to include in your programme;
- an inter-disciplinary working environment.