The Master  in Multilingual Communication with a Professional Focus in Languages for Business Communication gives you the expertise, competence and critical analysis skills to set you up as a responsible player in the world of national and international business.
Graduates of the course will integrate easily into a company or organization in a role such as multilingual communications specialist, public relations manager or recruitment manager. They will bring to the company/organization a whole range of knowledge and skills developed and acquired during their degree course:
- an excellent command, both written and spoken, of at least two of the following modern languages: German, English, French and Dutch;
- knowledge and understanding of how a company/organization operates, specifically in the area of communications. These skills will have been acquired principally through immersion in a company (minimum three-month internship);
- knowledge of the economic, legal, social and political situation in some of the countries of the languages studied;
- knowledge and understanding of interpersonal and intercultural communication;
- the knowledge and understanding they have gained from university study: academic research and rigorous methodology.
Graduates will also have learned how to take a critical and constructive look at themselves and the world around them, making them highly adaptable and open to further learning.
Graduates of the Master  in Multilingual Communication will have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills to take on the role of responsible player and communicator and apply their expertise to society and the business world (companies/organizations).
On successful completion of this programme, each student is able to :