The School of Economics of Louvain is a joint venture of the School of Economics of the Catholic University of Louvain (UCL) and the Department of Economics of the University of Namur (UNamur)
The assets of the ESL :
- Teaching and Research Excellence. 29th in the Tilburg university top 100 worldwide economics schools research ranking. At European scale ESL ranks 7th and is the first Belgian economics department. The ESL belongs to the Excellence group in the 2009 German CHE Excellence ranking of the best departments in Europe for future.
- Strong international experience: ESL has developed a network of partner universities for exchange students and double/joint degrees. ESL has entered in Erasmus Mundus Joint Doctorate and Atlantis EU programmes and offers internship placement worldwide;
- Internationally renowned Professors;
- A high level research carried out in internationally reputed research centres (CORE,CRED, ETES, IRES);
- A multi-cultural environment.