Eduniversal, a French ranking agency well regarded by management schools, has just published its annual world ranking of master’s programmes. In 2018, several UCL programmes rank in the top 20, proving the quality and international recognition of master’s courses at the University of Louvain.
Eduniversal analyses more than 40 categories at 1,000 universities in 154 countries.
For several years, UCL master’s programmes have ranked among the world’s best: the master’s in actuarial science has been ranked first for four years in a row in the “insurance, risk and actuarial sciences” category; the master’s in business creation (CPME) jumped from fourth (2017) to second (2018) in the “entrepreneurship – interfaculty” category.
UCL master’s programmes in the 2018 Eduniversal rankings:
- Actuarial sciences, UCL Institute of Statistics, Biostatistics and Actuarial Sciences, ranked first in the “insurance, risk and actuarial sciences” category
- Business creation (CPME), ranked second in the “entrepreneurship” category
- Civil engineering in data science, ranked third in the 'big data management' category
- Data science, statistical orientation, ranked third in Western Europe in the 'data analytics' category
- Information and communication, public relations and organisational communication focus: ranked third in the “corporate communication” category
- International business, ranked fourth in the “international management” category
- Management, ranked sixth in the “general management” category
- Human resource management, ranked seventh in the “human resource management” category
The following UCL master’s programmes are in the world’s top 20:
- Advanced master’s in tax law
- Environmental sciences and management
- Public administration
- International Executive MBA
Eduniversal evaluates programmes based on three criteria: student satisfaction, professional opportunities, and programme and institution reputation.