What is "Belgian student status"?


‘Belgian student status’ is conferred on those who are not Belgian nationals but are legally recognized as having the rights of a Belgian student. To hold Belgian student status you must meet the following criteria. The list below will inform you about the required documents you will need to validate this statut during your enrolment/admission :


For the reenrolment, you will have to fill a form of status declaration