Within LIDAM, IRES has its own research policy, affiliated researchers and administrative staff. The Research Director’s annual report provides a comprehensive overview of the research output and activities of the Institute for Economic and Social Research (IRES) for the academic year, starting on September and ending on August.
For previous years, go to the archives' section of this page.
IRES research key figures in 2021-2022
- 19 faculty members
- 4 Post-dotoral researchers
- 37 PhD students
More information can be found in our people section.
- In progress : 25
- Defended : 4
The list of all completed PhD Thesis since 2008 is available on our Completed PhD Thesis page.
Job Market Placement
- 4 researchers found a new position in 2021-2022. If you want more info about it, please visit our Job Market Placement page.
- Books : 1
- Articles: 22
- Book chapters: 10
- Discussion Papers: 29
- Scopus 74 papers cited more than 25 times
- Google Scholar:
- 137 papers cited more than 50 times
- 58 papers were cited more than 100 times
- RePEc : 23 abstract views and 5 file downloads per day
Research projects under contracts
- 29 research projects were ongoing in 2021-2022. To get more information, please visit our Research page.
- 65 Corresponding members from foreign universities regularly collaborates with IRES Staff.
IRES Annual Reports - Archives