Ima Sri Rahmani
Doctoral candidate of religions sciences (2017-now)
Institute de research Religions, Spiritualités, Cultures, Societé (RSCS) at Theology Faculty of Université Catholique de Louvain. Research thesis: Islamophobia in Belgium
Master 2 of Cognitive Psychology (2011)
Université de Paris 8, France.
Master of Social Psychology (2004)
Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Research Thesis Title: Faktor Psikososial Perilaku Mencari Pekerjaan di Daerah Pinggir Kota (Psychosocial Factor of Job–Searching Behavior of the Unemployed People in Urban Area)
Professional Programme of Psycology (2002)
Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Bachelor of Psychology (1996)
Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University, Jakarta, Indonesia. Research Thesis Title: Pokok Pokok Fikiran Prof. Dr. Zakiah Daradjat Dalam Konseling dan Psikoterapi (The Main Thoughts of Prof Prof. Dr. Zakiah Daradjat in Counseling and Psychotherapy)
Publications in Indonesian
- The Introduction to Psychological Politic, Jakarta: UIN Jakarta Press, 2013.
- Radical Behavior of Islamic University Students: Factor and Psychology Tendencies among Students at UIN Jakarta, Proceedings, Annual International Conference on Islamic Studies (AICIS), Manado, 2014.
- Influence of Personality and Religiosity on Women Workers’ Subjective Wellbeing, Journal Tazkiya, no. 1, issue 3, 2014.
- Understanding Mass’s Aggressiveness: Research on Aggressiveness Behavior of football supporters and Head District Election, Proceeding, National Academic Gathering, Faculty of Psychology, University of Pancasila, Jakarta, ISBN: 9-77246D-537DD6, 2015.
- On the Footsteps of Narcotic and Drugs’ Travelers, Proceedings, National Seminar, Center for Islamic and Indigenous Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, University of Muhamadiyah, Surakarta, 2014.
- Social psychology analysis in the development and handling of spreading diseases, Bulletin of Psychology Faculty of Gadjah Mada University, vol. 3, issue 2; ISSN: 0854 – 7108, 2005.
- Textbook of Psycho-diagnostic, Jakarta: UIN Jakarta Press, 2007.
- How to prepare learning environment in term of a behavioral approach, Journal of Paras, February Edition, 2009.
- Reflection of Human’s Age, Journal of Tazkiya, vol. 2, issue 3, 2002
- Community advocating in an area where most of the prostitute came from as an effort to decrease of trafficking victims, Journal of Perempuan, no. 36, ISBN ISSN: 1410 153X, 2003.
- The growth of prostitute in prostitution production community, Journal of Tazkiya, vol. 3, issue Special, 2003.
- Measuring of Personality Factor in Drugs Consumption, Pelita Bangsa News Paper, 1999.
- Zakat and Mental Health, Republika News Paper, 2000.
- “Say No to Drug”, Republika News Paper, 2000.
Papers and Presentation in Indonesian
- Psychosocial Factors that affect teens lifestyle, presented at HIMPSI conference at Yogyakarta 2017.
- Hope and social support as a predictor of child street meaningfulness, presented at HIMPSI conference at Yogyakarta 2017.
- On the Footsteps of Narcotic and Drug’s Travelers, Proceeding, National Seminar, Center for Islamic and Indigenous Psychology, Faculty of Psychology, University of Muhamadiyah, Surakarta, 2014.
- How to boost your intelligence, paper presented at training programme of KAHFI community, 2009.
- How to prepare learning environment, paper presented at Seminar of Kindergarten of El-Fikri, 2008.
- Parenting programme, paper presented at Seminar of PKBM (Association of Parents in Urban Area), 2007.
- Self-concept simulation, paper presented at Student Association of Psychology Faculty, 2005.
- Social capital development in order to decrease the prostitute in the production prostitute community, paper presented at HMI (Organisation of Islamic Student), Ciputat, 2004.
- Problems of Urban Society and Its Solutions, paper presented at KAHFI (Institution for Youth Advocating in Urban Area), 2004.
- Drugs abuse prevention, paper presented at National Seminar of Psychology Faculty at Islamic State University Jakarta, 2004.
- Discrimination and harassment against women in psychology perspective, paper presented at National Seminar of BEM (Student Association Executive) of Islamic State University Jakarta, 2004.
- Influence of Right Wing Authoritarian Personality, Religious Orientation and Social Identity to Religion Prejudice against religions, Psychology Faculty of Government Islamic University Jakarta, 2016.
- Study of Psychological Factors That Affect General Trust, Psychology Faculty of Government Islamic University Jakarta, 2016.
- Internet Addictions Behavior measured by The Perception of Parenting Style, Happiness, and Loneliness, Psychology Faculty of Government Islamic University Jakarta, 2016.
- Influence of Religiosity, Fundamentalism, Quest and Social Dominance Orientation to Intolerance of Religion in Jakarta, Psychology Faculty of Government Islamic University Jakarta, 2017.
- Religiosity and Attachment Style as Predictors to the Effect of Pornography Exposure, Psychology Faculty of Government Islamic University Jakarta, 2017.
- Resilience Capacity of Teens Orphanage in Jakarta: Based on the Influence of Hope, Coping Stress and Perceived Social Support, Psychology Faculty of Government Islamic University Jakarta, 2017.
- Psychological Factor on Radicalism Behavior among Students University, Research and Publication Centre, UIN Jakarta, 2013.
- Divorce in the Religious Court of Cimahi, West-Java: Psychological Perspective, Research and Publication Centre, UIN Jakarta, 2015.
- Resolution conflict research. Held by CRSC (Center for The Study of Religion and Culture), 2004.
- Research of STAIN, as a researcher, Held by CERDEV (Center for Research and Education Development), 2005.
- Research of good governance culture in Indonesian society, as an interviewer, Held by PPIM (Center for a study of Islam and Society), 2001.
- Labor spending study in Jakarta, as Co-coordinator assistant, Held by LP3ES (Institute for Social and Economic Research, Education & Information), 2000.
- Choosing behavior research, as a local researcher, Held by Political Science Laboratory of Indonesia University, 1999.
- A psychologist at Ar-Raudhah Primary School, 2015 – 2017.
- A Psychologist at Al- Furqon Primary School, 2016 – 2017.
- KAHFI (Institution for Youth Advocating in Urban Area), as chief of human resource development, 2003.
- HP2M (Organization for research and civil empowerment), as a researcher in gender division, 2002.
- P2M (Center for devotion to society) of Islamic State University Jakarta, 2000.
Speaker and Trainer
- “Gadget, Social Media, and Social Behavior,” At-Taqwa Islamic Primary School, 2016.
- “Self Healing “Forgiving Therapy,” Women’s Prisoner and Rehabilitation at Tangerang Banten, 2016.
- “Social Media and Childs Psychological Development,” Islamic Boarding School Mardatillah, 2015.
- “Child Harassment and Parenting Style,” at Forum for Islamic Psychology Research, 2015.
- “Training and network building program in order to decrease drug abuse,” organized by the Police Institution of Republic Indonesia with cooperation with the State Islamic University Jakarta, 2003.
- National seminar of psychology faculty of Islamic State University Jakarta, 2003.
- “Empowerment program for seashore society, Organization for research and citizen empowerment, 2002.
- Indonesian Studies and Advocacy Center, Jakarta, 2000.
Language, Prize, and Others
Language: Indonesian: mother tongue; Sundanese: mother tongue; English: good; French: good.
- Awardee, the BA’s Best student of the Faculty of Pyschology, State Islamic University, Jakarta, 2001.
- Awardee, the MA’s Best student, the Graduate School of Psychology, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, 2009.
- Awardee, the scholarship of the Minister of Religious Affairs (MORA), 2016.
- Satya Lencana Karya 10 Tahun, the Minister of Religiious Affairs (MORA), 2016.
- Ecole International de Langue de Civilisation Francaises, Alliance Francaise, Course of France Language, 2010.
- Institute Chatolique de Paris, Course of France Language, 2010.
- Cours de civilisation française de la Sorbonne, Course of France Language, 2011.
- Course of France Language Intensive, Institute Français d’Indonesie, 2016.
- Course of Statistical Analysis II, University of Indonesia, 2016.
- Course of Statistical Analysis SEM with LISREL, University of Indonesia 2016.
- A course of Statistical Analysis with SPSS, SMCS, Université Catholique de Louvain, 2017
- A course of Introduction to Nvivo, SMCS, Université Catholique de Louvain, 2018
Rahmani, Ima Sri. Counter Islamophobia: An Analysis of the Discourse of Belgium’s Non- Government Organisation in the Media. In: Pachocka, Marta, Gorak-Sosnowska, Katarzyna, Misiuna, Jan, Muslim Minorities and the Refugees Crisis in Europe, SGH Publishing House: Warsaw, 2019, p. 265-282. 978-83-8030-302-7.
Yakin, Ayang Utriza ; Rahmani, Ima Sri. Halal Food Consumption among the Indonesian Muslim Minority in Belgium. In: Hiroshi Kojima, Proceedings of the International Workshop on "Halal Food Consumption in East and West" (Research Paper Series, Institute for Asian Muslim Studies, Waseda University; 5), Institute for Asian Muslim Studies, Waseda University: Tokyo, 2018, p. 123-150. 978-4-9907402-4-5.
Rahmani, Ima Sri. The Discourse Analysis of Islamophobia in the Media Online in Indonesia. ICAS 11 (International Convention of Asia Scholars) (Leiden,Netherland, du 16/07/2019 au 19/07/2019).
Rahmani, Ima Sri. Understanding the Concept of Islamophobia Trough Media. The seminar : Islam and inter- religious tolerance in Indonesia and Europe (Islamophobia in the media : Belgium and Indonesia) (UCLouvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, du 23/07/2019 au 24/07/2019).
Rahmani, Ima Sri. CounterIslamophobia : an analysis of the discourse of Belgium’s non- government organization in the media. International conference : Muslim minorities and the refugee crisis in Europe in Warsaw (Warsawa, du 08/11/2018 au 09/11/2018).
Rahmani, Ima Sri. Analisis Jaringan Media Sosial dalam Polemik "Kamus Sejarah" (Social Network Analysis on the polemic of Islamic History Dictionary In Indonesia , 2021.
Rahmani, Ima Sri. Media dalam Dinamika Hubungan Antara Rasa Bersalah, Agresi dan Agama (The role media on the relation between guilt, agression, and religion), 2021. 21 p.
Rahmani, Ima Sri. Islamofobia Perspektif Psikologi ( Islamophobia in the Psychology Perspective), 2020. 27 p.
Rahmani, Ima Sri. Memahami Islamophobia (Understanding Islamophobia), 2020. 11 p.
Rahmani, Ima Sri. Radikalisme agama dan Islamophobia di Perancis (Religious Radicalism and Islamophobia in France), 2020.
Rahmani, Ima Sri. Counter Islamophobia in Belgium : An Analysis of the Discourse of Belgian's Non-Government Organisation (UNIA and CCIB), 2018. 1 p.