Need to contact the Faculty of Public Health or get directions? You’re on the right page!
Attention: due to the health crisis, we ask that you make an appointment before visiting us and not send us registered mail.
- Claudine Wangneur, Faculty Administrative Manager, VAE Representative
- ESP2MS/G, master  course in public health: every weekday except Wednesday, from 10 am to 12:15 pm and from 12:45 pm to 4 pm.
- MSSP2MC, advanced master  course in public health, applied research methods in global health (from 2022-23 becomes SPIN2MC): Mondays from 10 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 4 pm and Wednesdays by appointment.
- MDTR2MC, master course in occupational medicine: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- MPHM2MC, master course in public health methodology: Mondays from 10 am to 12:30 pm and from 1:30 pm to 4 pm and Wednesdays by appointment.
The secretariat is located in the “École de santé publique” (School of Public Health) building, 4th floor, A 433.
The "École de santé publique" building is located at Clos Chapelle-aux-champs 30 (box B1.30.01) in 1200 Woluwe-Saint-Lambert.
Public transport. The easiest way to get to the Faculty of Public Health is by public transport (metro or bus).
By bike. The Faculty of Public Health is accessible by bike. There are bike parking facilities all over campus, and secure bike shelters available on request via your student access card or your staff card.
By car. Please note that the Woluwe campus is a blue zone, so parking time is limited. A student subscription car park exists but the number of spaces is limited.
If you have to come by car, we advise you to use Park & Ride.