The ESPO Faculty favors and encourages a stimulating internationalization fully integrated in its study programs.
ESPO develops a broad network of close partner institutions both in teaching and research. With those partner universities, the Faculty particularly invests in international double degree programs.
For instance :
- The Double Degree Masters developed by the Economics School of Louvain in various economic fields
- The Double Master Program in European Studies organized by the Institute of European Studies in partnership with the Institute of Political Studies of Université de Strasbourg
- The involvement of the Institute of Labour Sciences in the MEST International network (European Master in Labour Sciences)
- The NOHA Master program (Network on Humanitarian Action) developed by the School of Political and Social Sciences in cooperation with several European universities
- The Erasmus Mundus Master Program LAGLOBE (Latin America and Europe studies in a Global World) developed by the School of Political and Social Sciences within a network of several international universities