Openness to the world has been at the core of ESPO’s teaching and research missions.
Today, this has resulted in:
- A high percentage of international students within its 9 bachelor programs (Louvain-la-Neuve and Mons campuses), its 21 master programs (Louvain-la-Neuve and Mons campuses), its 4 advanced masters and PhD programs.
- A highly international teaching, research and administrative staff supported by a dynamic and ambitious faculty policy
- 230 international agreements with renown partner institutions allowing exchanges of students, teachers and researchers through European, International networks and double degree programs inside and outside Europe.
- A voluntarist cooperation policy encouraging interactions with South countries and HEIs
- A specific and targeted offer with "certificats" focusing on international issues such as in historical and cultural analysis of European integration and in legal and economic analysis of European integration
ESPO’s international action is the result of a coherent and shared international policy boosted by its Dean and Heads of School, combined with a decentralized approach giving autonomy to each School.
Please consult the website of each School for further details about the international opportunities:
- The School of Communication (COMU)
- The Economics School of Louvain (ESL)
- The School of Political and Social Sciences (PSAD)
- The Institute of Labour Sciences (TRAV)
- The Institute of European Sciences (EURO)
- Mons campus (gathering the bachelors in Communication, Human Sciences and Political Sciences as well as the Masters in Public Administration, Communication and International Relations)