The international experience is part of the quality training provision at the University of Louvain. UCL is a member of framework programs such as Erasmus Belgica (Belgium), Erasmus (Europe) and Mercator (global) and has partnerships with many top institutions around the world. In that context, the Faculty of psychology and educational sciences promotes international cooperation. It encourages its teachers and students to go abroad and welcomes many international students and teachers-researchers.
- UCL is one of the oldest universities in Europe and one of its most well established, providing opportunities for all learning experiences.
- UCL is at the forefront of innovation and excellence in education and research. UCL is indeed ranked among the best universities in Europe.
- UCL is open to the world. UCL counts 31 000 students from 126 different countries. 40% of its scientific staff and 25% of its teaching staff are international.
- UCL is encouraging diversity. As every student should have a chance to access higher education, UCL works to meet the wideranging needs of its diverse student body.
- UCL Campus in Louvain-la-Neuve, where the programs in psychology are teached, is a modern pedestrian town located only 25 km from Brussels. It offers everything you need, from transportation to sports facilities, libraries, stores, restaurants, nightlife, museums, art centers,…In total, UCL has 6 campus locations between Wallonia and Brussels, Louvain-la-Neuve being the main campus for human sciences and hard sciences.
Discover testimonies from international students who studied psychology, language therapy or educational sciences at UCL and learn more about the admission conditions and process.