The research activities of CECRI are organised into research programmes, each focusing on a specific research topic.
The research programmes are launched for an initial period of five years, which may be extended if necessary. Each programme is coordinated by a tenured member of CECRI’s academic or research and teaching staff.
These research programmes determine the thematic priorities of CECRI in all aspects of its research work:
- individual and joint publications
- participation in international networks
- organisation of events (conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.)
- hosting of doctoral students
CECRI research programmes:
- Memory and conflict resolution
- Peacekeeping in the 21st century
- Geopolitics and foreign policy
- Study and research group on the contemporary Arab world
- ARC Re-Member