May 24, 2022
12.00 - 5.00 pm
Aula Magna - Foyer Royal
PhD Day of the Doctoral School of Management
The Doctoral School in Management UCLouvain - UNamur (DSM) is pleased to invite you to the 2022 DSM PhD Day that will be held at UCLouvain (Louvain House - Foyer Royal) on May 24, 2022 (from 12:00 to 5:00 pm).
Doctoral students in management of the EDT “Ecole doctorale Sciences de gestion ULB/ULg/UMons” as well as from KULeuven and USLB are also invited to participate. We hope this will broaden the scope of the discussions and offer new collaboration opportunities.
The 2022 edition aims at gathering all PhD students in management around a poster session and a panel discussion with former DSM/Lourim PhD candidates now in positions in other institutions namely
- Amélie Wuillaume (Antwerp Management School)
- Anthony Simonofski (UNamur)
- Thomas Leclercq (IESEG)
- Virginie Bruneau (ULB - SBS)
- Catherine Janssen (ULB - SBS)
- Kamila Moulaï (ErasmusU - RSM)
The panel will discuss topics such as: Is “slow-science” only a matter for pre-retired scholar?; After the PhD... Book, articles, academic or other path ?; Sustainability, Circular Economy; How to publish in a top journal; Science vulgarisation, …
- You are all strongly encouraged to submit your poster that will be printed by the DSM and displayed during the whole event.
- In addition, you may choose to do also do a short live presentation of your poster (with Ppt, Prezi, Canva, Genially, …) in front of the whole audience (please specify if you want to go for this additional option).
- A 200€ prize for the best poster will be awarded at the end of the day based on the vote of the public. All posters will be taken into account for the award.
Each poster will also have feedback from the audience by means of an evaluation grid.
Credits: 1 ECTS if you present a poster.
|12.00 pm||Posters installation|
|1.30 pm||Introduction by Manuel Kolp|
|1.45 pm||Posters session|
Discussion Panel :
|3.30 pm||Poster sesion + vote|
|4.15 pm||Award + Closure Drink|