LOCI Tournai: the Tournai campus in a few figures
- ± 500 students of whom 160 are first-year bachelor’s programme students;
- 70 staff;
- ± 50 graduates each year.
A five-year education
- three-year bachelor’s programme;
- two-year master’s programme;
- eligibility for the doctorate;
- eligibility for the advanced master’s programme in urban and land use planning (one year) in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Bachelor’s programme application requirements
- Belgian applicants must hold a CESS;
- foreign applicants must hold the equivalent of a baccalauréat.
Degree and access to the profession
- architecture degrees recognised throughout the European Union;
- access to the profession by means of registering with the Ordre des Architectes for additional training: HMNOP in France (one year) or a two-year internship in Belgium.