Continuing education at UCL is :
- More than 200 educational programmes in more than 20 subject areas, organised by UCL’s 14 faculties.
- Programmes that allow students to develop skills that are directly applicable to the working world
- Course hours that are adapted to work with professional activities
- Teams of instructors that bring together both university professors and field experts
- Expertise in the content taught in each subject area and in the teaching approach used for the programmes
- High-quality, innovative programmes that are capable of meeting the challenges faced by society head-on, in addition to being scientifically exacting, open, and flexible
You can discover the educational programmes we offer in our catalogue