© Yvan Flamant - Jacky Delorme
Technical and scientific expertise
- Engineering advice and technical assistance at all stages of the design, manufacture and performance characterisation of a device, machine or experimental installation
- Access to characterisation facilities and equipment with the necessary technical support
- Machining, prototyping (3D printing, cutting), metrology, welding, sandblasting etc.
- Data acquisition and control systems (NI LabView, Siemens SIMATIC, dSPACE, Texas Instruments DSPs etc.)
- Fluid mechanics test facilities (aero tunnels, robotic hull tank, high-speed camera, PIV)
- Characterisation equipment (gas analysers, power analyser, thermal camera, laser Doppler vibrometer etc.)
- Training benches (automation, electric and internal combustion engines, turbine, heat exchangers, flame propagation etc.)
Get an overview of the platform’s equipment, experimental facilities and prototypes via a virtual tour.
- Mechatronics and biorobotics
- Heat engines and combustion
- Electric power generation and transformation
- Multibody systems and vehicle dynamics
- Fluid mechanics
- Process engineering
Services available to
- UCLouvain students and researchers
- Non-UCLouvain parties
December 2022 - M. Charles Lhuillier, R&D engineer at AIRTHIUM, talks in a video about his collaboration with the CREDEM platform.