The School of European Studies gives the students regularly enrolled to the Master 120 the opportunity to have an Erasmus study stay during the first semester of the annual block 2 of this program. A stay at a foreign university completes and enlarges the academic curriculum proposed at the UCLouvain. The lectures followed there (for 30 credits) are integrated to the curriculum of student at the UCLouvain.
In 2022-2023, the following destinations are available:
- France: Institut d'Etudes Politiques à Paris
- Italy: Florence University
- Germany: University of Cologne
- Poland: Jagiellonian University
- Czech Republic : Charles University in Prague
- Switzerland: University of Geneva
- Hungary: University of Szeged.
For more information concerning Erasmus+ scholarships, please, see this page (after identification).
The academic coordinator for Erasmus+ programme at the School of European Studies: Prof. Clément Fontan
The administrative coordinator for Erasmus+ programme at the School of European Studies: Beata Dunaj, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone : 010/478489