The doctoral training in the Health Sciences sector is organized around 5 pilars :
- research work (experimental, clinical, epidemiological, ...)
- a corpus of specialized courses
- training activities organized by thematic doctoral schools (EDT) : seminars, congresses, symposiums
- training activities organized outside EDT : seminars, congresses, symposiums
- acquisition of "transferable skills" :
- scientific writing
- research valorisation
- leadership and management
- career support
This training programme is established in a flexible and specific way to meet the PhD student's needs according to his·er background. Each individual doctoral programme content is validated by the CDD.
A mimimum of 60 training credits is required at the end of the PhD programme. The breakdown of these credits is given in the menu on the right.