You are a student registered for an Exchange program (Erasmus, Mercator,..) during one (or maximum two) terms ?
The Accommodation Office is at your disposal to help you to find the right accomodation for you !
1. Check the informations on the accommodations you are allowed to request
2. Read carefully the FAQ
3. Then, proceed to the on-line accommodation request
Our University offers a wide range of student accommodation, with some 5,725 rooms, studios or flats available :
- several kinds of housing, furnished rooms, with an affordable rent for students, PhD students/researchers/searcher workers, living single or in couple, and families.
Depending on your registration in
either bachelor program : room in a shared flat
or master program :
° room in a shared flat
° room in a theme house (non available)
° studio (non available)
° flat (non available)
- disability adapted accommodation
- housing dedicated to students with a specific profile (high-level athletes combining elite sport and studies)
- theme houses for the students who want to participate in “clubs and societies” (“kots à projet”) covering a wide variety of interests available for you to join or attend.(see http://www.organe.be/ )
- accommodation mixing students from different citizenships