Technical and scientific expertise
- Management of UCLouvain scientific computing clusters and data storage systems
- Access to similar infrastructure at the level of the Walloon-Brussels Federation via CECI, as well as at national and European levels
- Consultancy, training and advice on all aspects related to scientific computing and data storage
- Two clusters with a combined capacity of over 8,000 computing cores
- Petabytes of storage space for short- and long-term storage
Get an overview of the platform’s facilities via a virtual tour.
- Computing solutions: large number of high-performance CPUs, large memories, ultra-fast networks, GPUs
- Mass storage: multiterabyte data storage, data sharing, archiving and long-term storage, open data solutions
- Coaching: customised group training, specific documentation, face-to-face or online individual coaching.
- Consultancy: hardware acquisition, infrastructure management, scientific software installation
- Training: Linux-Unix, programming languages, compilers, code optimisation, parallel computing
Services available to
- The entire UCLouvain university community
- UCLouvain partner university researchers