Invitation for applications – open position – PhD or Postdoc – cereal health
We are proposing either a PhD grant (PhD student) or post-doc position on the ANTAGONIST research project with the aim to develop innovative strategies for cereal health.
This position will be granted in the frame of a collaborative research project between the CRAW (Walloon Agricultural Research Center), HELHA Agronomie and the Earth&Life Institute,
UCLouvain. The project aims at analyzing the cereal microbiome and its role in supporting the cereal health.
We are looking for a highly motivated and team player researcher (university degree – Master level in Life Science, Microbiology, Agronomy) interested in a research with both applied and
Expectations, responsibilities and duties
- Lead a research line in the project in interaction with the research team
- Willingness to perform a PhD thesis or a successful post-doc
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in microbiology and molecular biology
- Previous expertise in plant pathology, bacteriology and/or mycology considered as an asset
- Good command of spoken and written English is expected
For further information, please contact Pr C. Bragard (email@example.com)
Please send your application before September 15 via e-mail at the same address or at
Pr C. Bragard
Applied Microbiology, Phytopathology
Croix du Sud, 2 bte L7.05.03