In addition to the keynote sessions, a 'short papers' session will be organized to enable participants to present their most recent research and/or work in progress. We invite abstracts addressing topics such as:
- (Corpus) linguistic methods applied to the study of organizational communication
- Analyses of functional and formal characteristics of business language
- Clear and simple (written or oral) communication within organizations
- "English as a lingua franca" in organizational communication
- Communication in English between native and non-native speakers within organizations
- Intercultural communication in multilingual business communication
We welcome contributions about languages other than Dutch, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
The short papers will be presented in English (10-minute presentation + 5 minutes for questions).
Abstract submissions (in English, between 300 and 500 words) should be sent by 8 February 15 February 2021: to the following address: email@example.com. Abstracts submitted as an attached document need to be anonymized (the name/s of the author/s should feature in the email message).
Acceptance for posters will be notified by 15 March 2021.