DL: 01/10/2019 (14h - Brussels) - The call « FSR Post-doc 2020 » for incoming postdoctoral fellowships within UCLouvain is open !
This funding aims to create favourable conditions for transnational mobility of highly qualified researchers through the award of postdoctoral fellowships. All scientific disciplines are eligible.
The incoming postdoctoral fellowships are intended for:
- experienced researchers with a doctorate;
- researchers with a maximum of five years’ postdoctoral experience;
- researchers who are internationally mobile, i.e. who have not lived or carried out their main activity (work, study, etc.) in Belgium for more than 24 months in the three years prior
- to the project start date. All nationalities are eligible.
Applicants must also respond at the same time to the F.R.S.-FNRS Grants and Fellowship call.
Funding comprises a tax-exempt postdoctoral grant for 12-24 months that takes account of the researcher’s experience and includes third-party insurance costs, social security contributions, an operating budget and a travel allowance.
Electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org ; calls are annual and are organised once per academic year.
The project selection process takes place in four stages:
- Eligibility of the applications
- Preselection by the Research Council
- Evaluation by international peer reviewers
- Interviews by selection committee of the Research Council
Applications are assessed on the following criteria:
- quality of the applicant,
- quality of the research proposal,
- mutual impact of collaboration.
Please consult the hereafter support documents :
Contact person: Mme Sara Wilmet (ADRE/RFON-RINT) - Tél: +32-010-47.38.36