PRACE is welcoming project proposals requesting computing resources to contribute to the mitigation of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This applies, without being exhaustive, to the following topics:
- Biomolecular research to understand the mechanisms of the virus infection
- Bioinformatics research to understand mutations, evolution, etc.
- Bio-simulations to develop therapeutics and/or vaccines
- Epidemiologic analysis to understand and forecast the spread of the disease
- Other analyses to understand and mitigate the impact of the pandemic
Two criteria of acceptance
- Resources will be specifically used for the COVID-19 project.
- Project outcome published as preprint and as soon as possible, to make the data available following open data policy, and to acknowledge the use of the corresponding resources and the PRACE RI.
This call is open until further notice.
Applications are evaluated within one week and start as soon as possible if awarded.
Contact to UCLouvain
- Mrs Mahdia Abdelouahab (ADRE/RINT - Phone: +32 (0)10 47.24.80) supports you in the preparation of your proposals