DL: 28/03/2023 - Date de clôture des premiers appels du cluster 6 - Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Pillar II Global Challenges and European Industrial Competitiveness, supports research relating to societal challenges and reinforces technological and industrial capacities through six Clusters.
- Appels à Projets de recherche collaboratifs. Submission require to build consortia with participants from at least 3 different Member states or Associated countries.
- Cluster 6 – Seven Destinations (Outcomes) :
- Biodiversity and ecosystem services
- Fair, healthy and environment-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, ocean and water for climate action
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
- Missions : des appels MISSIONS Horizon qui sont complémentaires à ceux du Cluster 6, notamment les Missions Adaptation to Climate Change/Soil Health and Food/Ocean, Sees and Waters. Please contact me if any.
- 1st Deadline: 28/03/2023 or 12/04/2023 for a one-stage call ; 28/03/2023 & 26/09/2023 for two-stages calls, 17:00 Brussels time
- Informations utiles :
- Consultez le programme de travail du Cluster 6, 2023/2024.
- Retrouvez les topics également sur EC Funding & Tender Portal (Until now 138 forthcoming and 52 calls ready for submission)
- Egalement via le NCP-Wallonie search TOOL
- Info Day, CE, Cluster 6, 13-14/12/2022 (watch the recording)
Incentives can be made available to support you in the preparation of your proposals. Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Mahdia Abdelouahab - ADRE/RINT - Phone: +32 (0)10 47.24.80.
- Statitical analysis of research data
The SMCS (UCLouvain's statistical support platform - Support request) is also at your disposal for any questions regarding the collection and analysis of your data.