Members of the Research Team
- Mathieu Calero, doctoral student.
Electric charge generation and transport in turbulent flows.
- Victoria Hamtiaux, doctoral student.
- William A. Hay, doctoral student.
Study of natural convection and evaporation in wet-storage pools of spent nuclear fuel.
- Anouk Riffard, doctoral student and teaching assistant
Numerical modeling and simulation of granular materials with application to sediment mobilisation and transport.
- Constantin Sula, doctoral student
Mathematical modeling and simulation of spray combustion process.
- Dr. Panagiotis Antoniadis, Engineer, Far Field Technologies
Modeling and numerical simulation of transient flows in superposed porous and pure-fluid layers (October 2015)
- Dr. Vincent Deledicque, Section Leader, Bel V
- Ms. Rachel Dutrieue, HVAC & Fire Engineer, Tractebel Engineering
- Dr. Michail Georgiou, Technology Engineer and Fluid Mechanics expert, Atlas Copco
Numerical study of impinging jet flows and turbulent heat transfer with application to the pressurized thermal shock problem (December 2017)
- Dr. Holger Grosshans, post-doctoral fellow. Turbulent two-phase flows, flows with charged solid particles and explosion protection.
- Mr. Xavier Kuborn, Project Leader, Belgian Building Research Institute
- Dr. Bamdad Lessani, Professor, South Dakota School of Mines and Technology.
- Dr. Davide Monsorno,
Modeling and simulation of granular flows with application to sediment transport in coastal and fluvial environments (February 2018)
- Dr. Siva Muppala, Senior Lecturer, Kingston University
- Mr. Christian Schmitz, Engineer, Atlas Copco.
- Dr. Pierre Schrooyen, CENAERO
Numerical simulation of aerthermal flows through ablative thermal protection systems (November 2015) - co-advisor Prof. Philippe Chatelain (UCL)
- Dr. Ehsan Tavakoli, Lecturer, Amirkabir University of Technology (Teheran Polytechnic)
- Dr. Christos Varsakelis, Senior Scientist, Sabie Corporation
Theoretical and numerical analysis of hydrostatics and low-Mach number flows of two-phase granular mixtures (October 2012)