Louvain4Migration is a cross-disciplinary research consortium aiming to address questions related to migrations, asylum and refugees. At the helm? A growing team of UCLouvain researchers from different disciplines exploring future and current migration issues.
Louvain4Migration develops projects in:
- Demography, sociology, economy, psychology, ethics and linguistics of migration
- International law, the European rights of asylum and immigration and their implementation in Belgian law
- New technologies and migration (big data)
- Intercultural health care
- Social psychology and clinical psychology
- Access to and quality of care for migrants