CEMS – the Global Alliance in Management Education – has been ranked number 8 out of 121 schools globally, in the QS Masters in Management rankings 2018.
In particular CEMS has been recognised for:
- Diversity. CEMS performed 50% better than the global average in the diversity indicator for management. This is demonstrated through its international mix of students and faculty.
- Value for money. With a score 97.4%, far above the global average of 44.0, this reflects the strong return on investment and shorter than average payback period for CEMS students after graduation.
In addition, CEMS has scored well above the global average in terms of thought leadership, alumni outcomes and employability.
Roland Siegers, Executive Director of CEMS, says: "The fact that the CEMS Masters in International Management has been ranked in the top 10 in The QS Masters in Management rankings is a timely reminder that global prosperity and peace are best served by breaking down barriers, rather than erecting them. Our graduates are global citizens who understand the value of cultural diversity and how it can be harnessed to create benefits for society as a whole. We look forward to the future with confidence, knowing that CEMS graduates will be leading in many of the world’s most significant organisations."
The CEMS programme unites international-calibre professors from leading universities and business schools, multinational companies, and non-profit organisations, jointly designing and delivering both theoretical knowledge and practical know-how through the CEMS Master’s in International Management.
CEMS was founded in 1988 and the network includes 31 schools across 7 continents, 74 Corporate Partners (multinational companies) and 7 Social Partners (NGOs). Upon graduation, students’ careers take a truly international path in a great variety of sectors and in many cases within multinational companies. The latest CEMS graduate statistics show that:
- 97% are employed or continuing their studies
- 49% are living outside of their home country
- 75% work for multinational companies
With over 25 years of experience providing prospective students with guidance on business programs through the QS TopMBA Career Guide and QS World MBA Tour, combined with 14 years’ experience compiling international higher education league tables beginning with the QS World University Rankings, QS delivers insight into where the best opportunities in business education are being delivered.