The ILC’s administrative team:
- Sandrine Degaye and Gaëlle Marion (secretariat): 010 47 96 13 or 010 47 27 66
- Laurence Mundschau (administrative coordination): 010 47 85 44
To contact the president of the institute: email@example.com
1, Place Blaise Pascal - boîte L3.03.02
B - 1348 - Louvain-la-Neuve
Most members of the institute have their offices in either the Erasme or Dupriez buildings on the UCLouvain campus.
The translation researchers work in the Socrate/Mercier building.
All three buildings are located in the centre of Louvain-la-Neuve, in the "Human Sciences” area.
The ILC also has a presence on the UCLouvain campus in Mons.
Getting to Louvain-la-Neuve
The ILC is based on the UCLouvain campus in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium (not to be confused with Louvain, or Leuven, where the KULeuven is located).
The various ways of getting to Louvain-la-Neuve (by train, car, plane or bus) are listed on the central UCL website.
Once in the city
Travelling by car:
- consult the terms of access to Louvain-la-Neuve’s car parks;
- we advise you to park in the Grand-Place car park (P80), which is the most centrally located for our three sites.
Coming from the station on foot:
- with the station behind you, walk the length of the Grand-Rue. This will bring you to the Grand-Place, where you will pass a cinema complex and see steps leading down to the open plaza;
- the Dupriez building (Communication) is on your left, behind the Agora lecture halls; for the Erasme and Socrates/Mercier buildings, cross the Grand-Place, keeping to the right, and take the small street to the right of the building with the tower and clock.