The MiiL develops various projects with privileged research partners, which are:
- The Cental: a technological platform associated with UCLouvain’s Institute for Language and Communication involved in both research and teaching activities. Their team also collaborates on projects from several research centres at UCLouvain and various industrial partners by offering its experience in natural language processing (NLP).
- The Social Media Lab: a UCLouvain laboratory dedicated to socio-digital media in the professional world. It brings together researchers from several disciplines with an interest in the appropriation of socio-digital media. Its research has a theoretical, practical and technological scope: interactions and practices analysis makes it possible to identify new needs, new tools and to support their implementation by end-users.
- The SMCS: a technological platform which offers consulting services in the domain of data analysis. More specifically, it focuses on statistical analysis, whether they are descriptive or inferential. It also offers training services for individuals or groups.
- The St Luc University Clinics: our partners at St Luc are part of the Institute Of NeuroSciences (IONS) of UCLouvain, more precisely the Cellular & Molecular Division, which notably aims to detect Alzheimer's dementia.
- The Lapsco (Clermont Ferrand, France): a Laboratory of Social and Cognitive Psychology. It is well known worldwide for its works on social behaviors and collective dynamics.
- La Niche: a digital agency located in Namur (Belgium), specialized in the collaborative design of relevant solutions. Through auditing and workshops, their team helps projects define the perfect roadmap for digital strategy, and helps create a project that meets real needs.
- Datatext: a consulting company with a deep expertise in Data Science and Natural Language Processing. Its core business is to help companies leverage in-house or external unstructured data using advanced techniques of artificial intelligence.