Starting from any train station in Brussels, ask for a ticket to "Louvain-la-Neuve Université" (NOT Louvain or Leuven). Take the Brussels-Namur-Luxemburg line (trains every half hour, week-end included), get off at Ottignies (about 35 min.) and switch to a train to Louvain-la-Neuve (about 8 min.). Some trains go straight from Brussels to Louvain-la-Neuve but it takes more time. CORE is located about 2 min. walk from the railway station (more precisely, the station is half undergound):
- get out of the train, walk back on the platform (opposite to the direction where the train was heading to)
- take the COVERED stairs at the end of the platform (not the uncovered stairs that you see first)
- you arrive on a street, turn left, walk 10 to 30 meters (depending on which platform you come from)
- take the street on the right (Voie du Roman Pays), CORE entrance is at the next corner to the right (a little to the right and a little down)
- go to floor 1 (by the elevator) to reach the information office (room b.130)
Timetables are available on the SNCB website.