- To whom is this service available ?
- How do I make an appointment with a psychologist ?
- Can I choose my psychologist ?
- How long does an appointment last ?
- Do appointments take place in person or remotely ?
- What questions can I ask ?
- How much does a session cost ?
- How frequent are my appointments ?
- Is it possible to consult a psychologist in the evening or on weekends ?
- Can I request an appointment for my child ?
- How long does it take to get an appointment ?
To whom is this service available ?
All UCLouvain bachelor and master course students on the five campuses: Louvain-la-Neuve, Woluwe, Saint-Gilles, Mons and Tournai.
How do I make an appointment with a psychologist ?
By using the information under “ Accueil et rendez-vous” (“Reception and appointments”).
Can I choose my psychologist ?
Your request is addressed to the team of psychologists. One of them will be assigned to you according to their availability. However, if you would like a particular psychologist, your request will be taken into account, depending on availability.
How long does an appointment last ?
About 45 minutes.
Do appointments take place in person or remotely ?
Currently, appointments are held both in-person and remotely, depending on your availability and that of the psychologists. From 1 September onwards, all appointments will take place in-person at the Louvain-la-Neuve, Woluwe and Mons campuses.
What questions can I ask ?
Personal questions, but also questions about your course choice or work methods. We help UCLouvain students with their specific concerns. We do not offer therapy.
How much does a session cost ?
Owing to the health crisis, the sessions are free of charge. This will be the case at least until 31 December 2021.
How frequent are my appointments ?
It depends on the type of support provided.
Is it possible to consult a psychologist in the evening or on weekends ?
Meetings take place from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Can I request an appointment for my child ?
No, but you can recommend our service to your child.
How long does it take to get an appointment ?
The time frame varies according to the academic calendar but it is normally no longer than 15 days.