The Student Support Service is a reference centre (‘Le Point de repère’) for UCLouvain students.
When visiting our offices, protective measures are required: wear a mask, use the hydroalcoholic gel we provide at the entrance, and respect social distancing.
Click on the image to watch the video!
In complete confidentiality, psychologists, social and health teams, advisors to students with specific profiles, and the activity team help you find answers concerning:
- adapting to student life;
- financing your studies;
- course guidance;
- family or personal difficulties;
- violence, harassment, discrimination;
- help and guidance concerning a disability;
- student activity support.
- jobs platform for viewing vacancies.
Certain information is accessible to UCLouvain students only via their virtual office.