An idea of a project to promote student health? We can help you!
Our team can be at your disposal to help you set up projects related to student health.
Whether you are a group of students, an association, a nonprofit organization, a circle, a regional, a “kot-à-projet” ...
Do not hesitate to contact us so we can discuss it together: email@example.com
► Some examples of projects for which we are partners
- Tout SEXplique et la Love week (during Spring)
- Pack en Bloque
- Plan alcool ; https://www.instagram.com/guindaille2.0/
- L’épicerie solidaire Vents du sud in Louvain-la-Neuve
- L’épicerie solidaire Free Alma in Woluwe
► Student projects that have benefited from our support
- Thé Ok ? – nonprofit organization on consent (https://www.facebook.com/theOKconsent)
- Vertical balcony vegetable garden in "kots" (student accomodations)
- Méméssagerie (medical students, Woluwe)
► Student health surveys
Each year, the health team, the Student Life Observatory (L’Observatoire de la vie étudiante - OVE) and Univers santé team up to carry out a survey on student health. Four themes have been defined and are questioned in turn, with the help of a specialist academic representative for the theme of the year:
- Alcohol and addiction
- Emotional and sexual life
- Diet and physical activity
- Well-being and mental health
You will find more information concerning these surveys and the analysis of the results on the site of the Observatory of student life