Key LSM's programmes have been confirmed amongst top best worldwide in several rankings.
- The CEMS Master International Management (MIM) confirms its position as the highest ranked Master in Management in Belgium in the latest Financial Times ranking 2019. Climbing to 8th place worldwide from 9th, the truly international CEMS MIM programme reinforces its leadership. We note that 4 of the 7 slots above the MIM are in fact schools in the CEMS alliance; University of St Gallen, HEC Paris, Rotterdam School of Management and UCD Smurfit; underlining the quality of the network that LSM is the unique Belgian member of.
- The CEMS MIM is also ranked number 8 out of 134 schools globally in the QS Masters in Management rankings 2019, and 8th in the Master in Management Rankings by The Economist in 2019.
- The LSM has the honorable Eduniversal ranking of being one of the 50 best business schools worldwide, and 1st in Belgium, continuously 2009-2019. LSM is also the only Belgian management school with the highest rank (5 Palmes of Excellence, “Strong Global Influence”). Rankings for the Louvain School of Management programmes 2019:
- CPME is 2nd worldwide, 1st in Belgium, in the Entrepreneurship category;
- Master in International Business is 3rd in Western Europe, 1st in Belgium, in the International Management category;
- Master in Management (GEST2M) is 3rd in Western Europe, 1st in Belgium, in the General Management category.
EQUIS is the leading international system of Quality Assessment, Quality Improvement and Accreditation of Higher Education Institutions in management and business administration. The EQUIS Scheme has been designed by EFMD, the European Foundation for Management Development, with special focus on all the activities of business schools that aim to meet international standards of quality. The fundamental objective of EQUIS is to raise the quality of management education worldwide. EQUIS gather 182 institutions world-wide in about 40 countries.
LSM has been EQUIS accredited since 2006.