What is the CEMS and what does it offer?
The CEMS Master's In International Management (CEMS MIM) is a two-year, full time exclusive international management program which gives you two degrees without any additional tuition fees.
- It provides you with the know-how and expertise needed to succeed in the new global business environment.
- It is taught entirely in English
- No previous work experience is required to apply
- The content of the program is practice-oriented and advanced.
Its core elements are: 1 exchange semester in a different CEMS School (some students will have the possibility to do 2), an international internship fully integrated in the Master 120 program, a business project and several skills seminars co-designed with our CEMS Corporate Partners.
What do we value?
Our values are “Excellence and Ethics in Business”. As a member of the CEMS Alliance, we prepare responsible leaders contributing to a more open, sustainable and inclusive world.
- Founded in 1988
- 33 CEMS Member Schools on every continent in the world such as LSE, HEC Paris, ESADE, HKUST Business School, Syndey Business School, etc. see full list here
- 1 outsanding school per country - LSM is the only Belgian representative
- More than 70 Corporate Partners (multinational companies) and 7 Social Partners (NGOs)
- 1,328 MIM students of 80 nationalities. 50/50 male/female ratio in 2019-20
- 15,625 alumni of over 108 nationalities, working in 75+ countries
- FT Ranking 2019: CEMS Master's in International Management ranked at 13th
- QS Masters in Management Rankings 2020: the CEMS MIM has been ranked 16th
- The Economist 2019: CEMS MIM ranked 8th.
You wish to be successful in business? You wish to meet new people?
CEMS MIM is the way!