What is the CEMS and what does it offer?
The CEMS Master's In International Management (CEMS MIM) is a two-year, full time exclusive international management program which gives you two degrees without any additional tuition fees.
- It provides you with the know-how and expertise needed to succeed in the new global business environment.
- It can be taught entirely in English
- No previous work experience is required to apply
- The content of the program is practice-oriented and advanced.
Some of its core elements are: 2 exchange semesters in different CEMS Schools*, an international internship fully integrated in the Master 120 program, a business project and skills seminars co-designed by our CEMS Corporate Partners.
What do we value?
Our values are “Excellence and Ethics in Business”. As a member of the CEMS Alliance, we prepare responsible leaders contributing to a more open, sustainable and inclusive world.
- Founded in 1988
- 33 CEMS Member Schools on every continent in the world - see full list here
- 1 school per country - LSM is the only Belgian representative
- More than 70 Corporate Partners (multinational companies) and 7 Social Partners (NGOs)
- 1,328 MIM students of 80 nationalities. 50/50 male/female ratio in 2019-20
- 15,625 alumni of over 108 nationalities, working in 75+ countries
- QS Masters in Management Rankings 2020: the CEMS MIM has been ranked 8th for the third consecutive year.
- Financial Times Ranking: the CEMS MIM consistently ranked in the top 10 of the FT Global Master in Management ranking. In 2019 it moved up one place, ranking at 8th.
- The Economist Ranking 2019: the CEMS MIM was ranked 8th.
* The possibility to do 2 exchange semesters abroad depends on various constraints such as academic calendars and limited places. Slots are allocated according to a ranking. Click here for more information.
You wish to be successful in business? You wish to meet new people?
CEMS MIM is the way!
|HOME||Curriculum||Application & Admission||Cost consideration||CEMS Club||CEMS Incoming||Testimonials||CEMS Network||Contact|