Successful in business? Meet excellent people?
CEMS MIM is the way!
What does this Program offer?
The CEMS Master's In International Management (CEMS MIM) is a two-year, full time exclusive international management program which gives you two degrees without any additional tuition fees.
- It provides you with the know-how and expertise needed to succeed in the new global business environment.
- It can be entirely in English and no requirement of prior work experience is needed to apply to the MIM.
- The content of the program is practice-oriented and advanced.
Some of its core elements are: 2 exchange semesters in different CEMS Schools*, an international internship fully integrated in the Master 120 program, a business project and skills seminars co-designed by our CEMS Corporate Partners.
What do we value?
Our values are “Excellence and Ethics in Business”. As a member of the CEMS Alliance, we prepare responsible leaders contributing to a more open, sustainable and inclusive world.
- Founded in 1988
- 32 CEMS Member Schools on every continent in the world - New 2018 Member : Cornell University (Destination available as of 2020)
- 1 school per country - LSM is the only Belgian representative
- More than 70 Corporate Partners (multinational companies) and 7 Social Partners (NGOs)
- 1,269 MIM students of 73 nationalities. 47/53 male/female ratio in 2018-19
- 13,187 alumni of over 85 nationalities, working in 75+ countries
- QS Masters in Management Rankings 2019: the CEMS MIM has been ranked 8th for the second consecutive year.
- Financial Times Ranking 2018: the CEMS MIM consistently ranked in the top 10 of the FT Global Master in Management ranking. In 2018, CEMS ranked 9th.
- The Economist Ranking 2017: the CEMS MIM was ranked 9th.
* The possibility to do 2 exchange semesters abroad depends on various constrains such as academic calendars and limited places. Slots are allocated according to a ranking. Click here for more information.