Successful in business? Meet excellent people?
CEMS MIM is the way!
What does this Program offer?
The CEMS Master's In International Management (CEMS MIM) is a two-year, full time exclusive international management program which gives you two degrees without any additional tuition fees.
It provides you with the know-how and expertise needed to succeed in the new global business environment.
It can be entirely in English and no requirement of prior work experience is needed to apply to the MIM.
The content of the program is practice-oriented and advanced.
Some of the core elements of the program are 2 exchange semesters at different CEMS Schools*, an international internship fully integrated in the Master 120 program, a business project and skills seminars co-designed by our CEMS Corporate Partners.
What do we value?
Our values are “Excellence and Ethics in Business”. As a member of the CEMS Alliance, we prepare responsible leaders contributing to a more open, sustainable and inclusive world.
- Founded in 1988
- 31 CEMS Member Schools on every continent in the world
- 71 Corporate Partners (multinational companies) and 7 Social Partners (NGOs)
- 1,269 MIM students of 73 nationalities. 47/53 male/female ratio in 2018-19
- 13,187 alumni of over 85 nationalities, working in 75+ countries
- Financial Times Ranking 2018: The CEMS MIM consistently ranked in the top 10 of the FT Global Master in Management ranking. In 2018, CEMS ranked 9th.
- QS Masters in Management Rankings 2018: the CEMS MIM was ranked 8th.
- The Economist Ranking 2017: the CEMS MIM was ranked 9th.
* The possibility to do 2 exchange semesters abroad has a limited access and the available places are allocated according to a ranking. Click here for more information.