- Crypto Group Seminars: these seminars address questions relating to cryptography and information security
- Image and Signal Processing Seminars: these seminars are organized every other week. They usually focus on intelligent vision, inverse problems and sparsity, biomedical signal & medical image processing, community detection for hierarchical image segmentation, biomedical data analysis and medical imaging.
- INGI Lunchtime Seminars: these seminars usually focus on software engineering and programming systems, machine learning and artificial intelligence, cryptography and information security and communication systems and networks.
- Machine Learning Group Events: these seminars focus on machine learning and, from time to time, biomedical engineering.
- Seminars in Mathematical Engineering: these seminars belong to the field of dynamical systems, control and optimization.
- Seminars of the Research Group on Big Data
- Seminars on Mathematical Programming: these seminars mainly concern optimization and, to a lesser extent, applied mathematics.
- ICTEAM Tutorial Seminars: the association of researchers of the ICTEAM institute is organizing a series of seminars which aims at gathering top quality presentations about what researchers are doing in the institute, targeted to a public at large.